Whoa, where did 2015 go?! Time flies when you’re having fun and it would be a serious understatement calling this past year “fun”. 2015 was by far the most exciting year of my (and Nicole’s) life. To ramble off some highlights Nicole and I…
- Road tripped to Oregon with our amazing friends Jaclyn, Ryan and their ridiculously cute dog Buddy.
- Were blessed with the news of our little one due in November.
- Explored Kauai for two weeks.
- Started my second business, a camera equipment rental business – KIT
- Worked the craziest summer of weddings yet, some together and some apart.
- Welcomed our first nephew into the Sihlis family, congrats big brother!
- Discovered what a “Baby Moon” was totally took one ourselves when we found out what it was. Whistler, you’re the best!
- And lastly, our favourite adventure yet! After a wild labor adventure (refer to Nikki’s blog HERE!) we welcomed our amazing little dude into the world. Nixon John Parker Sihlis was born on November 8th at 7:09am.
I definitely can’t even count how many photos I take in a year and I doubt my computer could even produce an accurate count. That being said, there are always some key photos that come to mind when I reflect on the past year so here are some (yes, ONLY some) of my favourites, both from our life and our amazing clients sessions. Here’s to 2016 and whatever adventures it brings!
Shot at beautiful locations in Kelowna, Okanagan, Revelstoke, Whistler, Oregon and Hawaii